Saturday, January 12, 2019

Do You Have Questions About Karma?


https://www.stockfreeimages.com/p1/question-mark.html
Are there any questions about karma,  reincarnation, past lives, or past life triggers that you would like to ask? A specific issue you feel I didn't address in my blog? If so, please feel free to comment or  send me a private message. You can ask anything you want. Nothing is off limits. There are people from all over the globe reading my blog and I'm truly grateful for everyone's interest in my work. I'm kind of sick of karma at the moment (lol) and taking a little break although I will post about karmic blocks, cellular memory, the various grades of karma and many other issues.

I started writing this musical because I truly don't understand the violence of this world. It doesn't have to be this way. Abuse of power goes on because nobody questions it. Yet, I really wanted to write about my own personal experience with reincarnation, not something I cut and pasted from somebody else's book. As I wrote before, I really only wanted to write about reincarnation and not karma but that just felt like a total cop-out because of the traumatic past life experiences I was experiencing.

What impacted me the most in my process was the realization that time itself does not heal all wounds. How do we heal this, "core wound?" I experienced this for myself because I had a chronic bone disease (avascular necrosis) and I healed it by understanding karma. I learned that all healing was self-healing and that chronic =karmic. Which meant that to truly heal I had to shift something within my own consciousness. I'm in the process of starting a Youtube channel discussing Universal Laws and an Instagram account about Intuition. I have several projects I'm trying to finish. My last name is Dunn and I can't seem to get anything done. This is the big conundrum of my life. 😏 That is where my journey is taking me next.

Much love,

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment